Zwerling Schachter joins our clients in supporting environmental sustainability and strives to reduce our carbon footprint.
- Zwerling Schachter promotes the practice of recycling paper materials by placing recycle bins in all of our copy centers.
- Zwerling Schachter is vigilant in our efforts to limit our use of paper. Zwerling Schachter encourages duplex printing and uses 30% post-consumer recycled paper for photocopies and general printing.
- Zwerling Schachter provides electronic-only versions of documents whenever possible without sacrificing the quality of our work, and we maintain most of our files in electronic form.
- Zwerling Schachter's letterhead stationery is 30% post-consumer recycled stock.
- Zwerling Schachter encourages the use of electronic images during discovery in an effort to minimize the use of paper records.
- Zwerling Schachter participates in the Transitcheck commuter benefits program to help make public transportation more economical for our employees.
- Zwerling Schachter is committed to continuing the creation and establishment of additional environmentally beneficial practices.